Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy 19th Birthday Kirsten!

Today is Kirsten's 19th birthday!  I can hardly believe it!  This year also marks the first time that Kirsten hasn't been at home for her birthday.  No worries though, I understand that her friends have been giving her the royal treatment in our absence.  Lucky for us we got to see her Thursday night so we were able to send her wrapped gifts back to school with her.  I also hear that her boyfriend, James, is on his way down there now to take her out for a birthday dinner.  In other words, I think Dean and I have been replaced in terms of pertinent people to celebrate your birthday with!  It is all good.

Here are a few of my favorite pics of Kirsten from the last year.  Isn't she cute?  Oh and her personality is pretty amazing too!  Happy 19th Birthday Kirsten!  We love you!

I LOVE.LOVE.LOVE. this picture!  She took it right before she was leaving for college!
Kirsten is most happy when she can be playing outside--here she is snowshoeing (which I think she loves  ALMOST as much as hiking!)


I had to throw in one from her Father/Daughter England adventure. 

This one I just stole from her Facebook page--another evening of fun with her  dormmates.  She isn't one to 'glamor pose', so it cracked me up.



That 'boy' (aka James) that got to spend the evening with her instead of us...too bad she doesn't look happy.


1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Kirsten! what a beautiful young lady, and the sparkle in her eye shows that personality you mention. Hope her birthday was filled with fun and laughter , and that the next year is full of love and adventures.

    ReplyDelete