Thursday, December 22, 2011

Family Photos

After years of procrastination, this November, we FINALLY took the time to have some professional pictures taken of the fam.  The procrastination had to do with the fact that I was always hoping to lose that 20 30+ lbs before subjecting myself to the scrutiny of a camera lens.  At the beginning of November the subject of family photos came up again.  When I replied that I just wanted to lose some weight, Kirsten told me, 'Mom who are you trying to kid?'.  Point taken, game won, photographer arranged.

The wonderfully talented Jessica Kasparian spent a VERY cold morning with us and made us all feel very relaxed.  I think the pictures show that we actually enjoyed the process.  Enjoy...


I believe this one they were laughing because she asked Dean and I to hold hands and look at each other.  This CRACKED the kids up.



This picture is PERFECT! 








Evy and Joshua, or as we anticipate on September 1, 2012, "Mr. and Mrs. Joshua and Evy Haan"


1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS PHOTOS!! What a great day it must have been :) A perfect example of not waiting for the "perfect" time. If we wait for the Spring, or to lose 20 pounds or until we can afford it..sometimes the opportunity slips away and may never happen. Special memories I am sure...

    ReplyDelete