Friday, April 23, 2010

Memory Monday-potty training

I have a good friend who is potty training their first.  It made me start thinking about those days with our three.  I dug these pictures out.  Josh was such an adorable toddler.  Very inquisitive, always cheerful, always observant.  This shot still makes me laugh.  I'm sure he would die knowing I am posting this pic.  If memory serves me correctly, not wanting to miss out on anything, he hauled the potty chair from the bathroom to the middle of the living room floor.  Annika, well....snorkeling in the bathroom.  What can I say?  Annika has always been her own person.  Then there is Kirsten.  Kirsten was too modest even at that age to ever dare sit on the potty chair in full view.  I didn't want to leave her out, so I decided to post this picture of her which is taken at about the same age as the ones of Josh and Annika.  She loved to be outside, always.  She still does.  Dean would often put her to work washing cars, she thought it was great fun.  She will still wash her car without being asked....of course she doesn't like to wash OUR cars anymore! 

1 comment: