Monday, May 30, 2011

Kirsten's last senior picture photo shoot.

I think I am safe in posting the pictures here.  I was tempted to post on Facebook, but Kirsten hasn't seen them yet (and she is sleeping in right now), so I thought I could get them here without incurring her wrath.

Warning, I am going to brag that my daughter is photogenic.  There, that is it, she is SO photogenic..no make-up, just a little Bert's Bees and she is good to go.  How does that work???  I brag and yet I am SO jealous of this.  Is it ok to be jealous of your child???  A week ago, she decided she wanted to have a few more senior pictures taken.  A gal from our church who has an amazing eye, helped us out.  Here are just a few of those pictures:














and of course....


THANK.YOU.ALYSSA, for capturing Kirsten so well!!  You are amazing! 

I'm going to miss that smile around every day....but SO excited for her!

2 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous! Love the feel to these pictures too. What's really cool is that she has the confidence to go the natural route. Most girls her age think they need to go crazy with makeup just to be acceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely beautiful!! she has your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete