Monday, May 31, 2010

Memory Monday--Sisters

Annika 2 months-Kirsten 3 1/2 years
I was looking thru some photo albums today and I found myself smiling at many pictures of our two girls, Kirsten-17 and Annika-13.  When they were young, Annika followed Kirsten around almost everywhere.  Kirsten and I were laughing at her birthday party pictures--most of them had Annika sitting close-by Kirsten, the birthday girl.  She never wanted to miss a thing.  These two girls are about as opposite as you can imagine, both in looks--Kirsten has blonde hair and Annika has dark hair and personalities.  But, they also have a lot of similarities....I wanted to share just a few pictures of these two sisters.


swimming at Playa Los Gatos, Zihuatanejo, Mexico
viewing ancient ruins near Colima, Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment